How to Say the Rosary
- Beginning with the crucifix, make the sign of the Cross and pray the "Apostles Creed."
- On the first large bead pray "The Our Father."
- The next 3 consecutive small beads pray 3 "Hail Marys."
- The space before the next large bead pray "Glory Be To The Father" and "Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of Thy Mercy."
- Then move to the large bead and announce the 1st mystery followed by an "Our Father."
- On the next 10 beads pray 10 "Hail Marys."
- Repeat the sequence by praying "Glory Be...", "Oh My Jesus..." and announce the 2nd mystery followed by the "Our Father" and 10 "Hail Marys" until all 5 mysteries are prayed.
- End the 5th series of "Hail Marys" with "Glory Be...", and "Oh My Jesus..."
- A suggested conclusion to the rosary is to pray the prayer, "Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life..."
1st - The Annunciation
2nd - The Visitation
3rd - The Nativity
4th - The Presentation
5th - Finding Jesus teaching in the temple
1st - Agony in the Garden
2nd - The Scourging
3rd - Crowning of the Thorns
4th - Carrying the Cross
5th - Crucifixion
1st - The Resurrection
2nd - The Ascension
3rd - Descent of the Holy Spirit to the Apostles and Mary
4th - Assumption of Mary
5th - Crowning Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth
Monday & Thursday: Joyful Mysteries
Tuesday & Friday: Sorrowful Mysteries
Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday: Glorious Mysteries